Search Engine Optimization Agency In Santa Barbara
In 2023, it is critical that your business takes advantage of the organic traffic available to websites ranking on the first page of Google. This is what search engine optimization (SEO) is all about. As you come to understand the importance of SEO, you’ll see how search engine optimization can benefit your business.
As a leading Santa Barbara SEO company, we provide top-notch SEO services to help your business reach its full potential.
You can be the best service provider in Santa Barbara for your specific area of business, but if nobody can find you online, your ability to generate leads and close new clients will be far below your potential. That’s why it’s crucial to invest in SEO strategies to improve your online visibility and drive more traffic to your website.
My team and I, located in Santa Barbara, CA, will work with you to build a sustainable growth plan that focuses on quality, longevity, and implementing effective SEO strategies, specific to the needs of your business.
Content That Wins Rankings
As it stands today, the most important factor in getting your website seen by potential customers is having high-quality content that serves their needs. This is an integral part of our Santa Barbara SEO strategy.
If you think about it from Google’s perspective, they only want to promote businesses in organic search rankings if that business can demonstrate expertise and authority in their niche. In Google’s terms, this is what is called EEAT.
What EEAT Is:
- E – Expertise
- E – Experience
- A – Authority
- T – Trust
Since Google can only base its search engine rankings on what is on the internet, it is vital that business owners build out website content that demonstrates their expertise, experience, authority, and trust.
This can be accomplished through a well-planned content marketing plan which targets high-value keywords related to your business’s operations.
What A Content Marketing Plan Includes:
Keyword & Search Analysis: We identify topics and search phrases that are relevant to your business to build content that wins Google rankings. While other SEO agencies just look at keywords, we asses topics, topical clusters, and the search intent of potential customers to build a holistic SEO plan that dominates the rest.
Competitor Analysis: Your business is better than your competitors, but you can’t seem to rank higher than them Google. We will analyze your competitors’ websites, identifying key areas to target in order to overtake them in search engines.
Content Production: Once we have identified opportunities for you to improve your content, we will produce top-notch content using SEO best practices for your website. This includes writing informative blog posts with engaging images that grab the reader’s attention, builds your topical authority, and increases trust with customers and Google.
Technical SEO Audits
While content is king, another crucial aspect of being able to rank for local search terms in Santa Barbara is technical SEO.
Our technical SEO audits look at the following aspects:
- Page Speed & Core Web Vitals: Page speed is a primary ranking factor in 2023. We will work hard to identify ways to speed your page up, reducing bounce rates and improving organic search rankings.
- Site Structure: For Google to find your content, your website needs to be structured in a way that allows it to be crawled by search engines. We’ll make sure your website can be crawled so your pages get indexed.
- Dead Links & Redirects: Dead links that lead to empty pages hurt user experience. We’ll find and correct dead links on your website.
- Duplicate Content: Duplicate content hurts your ratings and confuses Google crawlers. We’ll identify and correct duplicate content.
- Page Security & SSL Status: Having a secure site and an active SSL certificate is imperative if you want to rank in Google. We’ll ensure your SSL is up to date and your website is secure.
- Structured Data: Scheme, or structured data, helps show Google what each page is about. We’ll get your pages updated with the proper scheme so Google knows which pages are articles, local business listings, etc.
- Sitemaps: A proper sitemap helps Google find all of your pages so they can be indexed and ranked. We’ll make sure your sitemap is up to date and functioning properly.
Local SEO For Santa Barbara Businesses
If your business serves local customers in Santa Barbara, California, making it onto Google My Business, Google Maps, and the local Google snippets is crucial for growing your business.
Our Santa Barbara SEO services will assess opportunities to get your business seen by local customers in Santa Barbara, giving you a chance to be listed at the top of local Google search results.
Some of the areas we assess for local SEO in Santa Barbara include:
- Google My Business profile completion.
- Directory submissions & citations such as Yelp and other services.
- Developing content targeting local search terms.
- Opportunities to be featured in local publications to build trust and backlinks.
By optimizing your website for local search, our Santa Barbara SEO service will help your customers find you so you can close leads and generate more revenue.
Link Building The Right Way
Link building is a touchy subject in SEO, as unscrupulous actors have destroyed sites by building low-quality, spammy links which get penalized by Google.
We know the importance of backlinks, and we build them the right way.
We will build an outreach campaign to help get you featured in well-known publications and to build contextual backlinks that provide value and boost your Google rankings.
Our SEO strategies also include web development, focusing on creating a responsive and user-friendly web design. With our digital marketing expertise, we can help drive traffic to your website and increase your online visibility.
Located in Santa Barbara, CA, our SEO agency specializes in working with local businesses to help them achieve their business goals. With our tailored SEO campaigns, we can help you outrank your competition in major search engines like Google and Bing, reaching the right audience and generating more leads.
Our SEO services include keyword research, on-page SEO, off-page SEO, search engine marketing, and regular SEO audits to ensure your website remains optimized and up-to-date with the latest SEO techniques. We also offer Google Analytics support and monitoring, allowing you to track the progress of your SEO efforts.